It's the perfect time to indulge in the seasonal delights of fall. This recipe puts a fall twist on a classic cocktail to create a delicious Pumpkin Pie Martini. Incorporating Pumpkin Spice RumChata adds a creamy and festive touch to the traditional martini. Get ready to discover your new go-to fall martini!
- 2 oz Pumpkin Spice RumChata
- 1 oz vanilla vodka
- 1/2 oz pumpkin puree
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Cinnamon and sugar (for rimming)
- Whipped cream (optional for garnish)
- Prepare the Glass: Start by preparing your martini glass. Take a small plate and spread an even mixture of cinnamon and sugar. Moisten the rim of the martini glass with a wedge of lemon, then gently dip the rim into the cinnamon and sugar mixture to coat evenly.
- Combine the Ingredients: In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the Pumpkin Spice RumChata, vanilla vodka, pumpkin puree, simple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Shake It Up: Secure the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake the mixture vigorously for 15-20 seconds. This will ensure that the ingredients are well combined and the drink is perfectly chilled.
- Strain and Pour: Remove the lid from the shaker and, using a strainer, pour the contents into the prepared martini glass. This will help filter out any ice leaving you with a smooth and velvety drink.
- Garnish: If you want to take your Pumpkin Pie Martini to the next level, add a dollop of whipped cream on top. You can also sprinkle a pinch of additional pumpkin pie spice for a festive touch.
- Enjoy: Sip and savor the rich, creamy goodness of your Pumpkin Pie Martini. The combination of Pumpkin Spice RumChata and traditional pumpkin pie spices creates a harmonious blend that captures the essence of fall in every sip.
Whether you're hosting Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving, or just looking for a fall treat, these Pumpkin Pie Martinis with Pumpkin Spice RumChata are sure to be a hit. The warmth of the spices, the creaminess of the RumChata, and the hint of pumpkin come together to create a flavor that embodies the vibe of fall. Cheers!