The Pumpkin Spice Latte Martini is a seasonal twist on the martini that has taken the cocktail industry by storm- the espresso martini. This recipe combines rich and spicy notes of Pumpkin Spice RumChata with the deep, robust taste of Mr Black Coffee Liqueur for a drink that's equal parts indulgent and festive. Get ready to elevate your fall drink game and wow your holiday guests.
- 1 oz Pumpkin Spice RumChata
- 1 1/2 oz Mr Black Coffee Liqueur
- 1oz vanilla vodka
- 1/2 oz pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Freshly brewed espresso or cold brew (optional for an extra kick)
- Prepare the Glass: Begin by chilling your martini glass. You can do this by placing it in the freezer for a few minutes.
- Brew Espresso or Cold Brew (Optional): If you want to intensify the coffee flavor, brew a shot of espresso or cold brew and let it cool while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Combine the Ingredients: In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine Pumpkin Spice RumChata, Mr Black Coffee Liqueur, vanilla vodka, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice. If you brewed espresso, add it to the mix as well.
- Shake It Up: Secure the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake the mixture vigorously for 15-20 seconds. This will ensure all of the delicious ingredients are well combined and that the drink is chilled to perfection.
- Strain and Pour: Remove the lid from the shaker and, using a mesh strainer, pour the contents into the chilled martini glass. This step helps to filter out any ice, leaving you with a velvety smooth cocktail.
- Garnish: Sprinkle a pinch of additional pumpkin pie spice on top to add a festive touch.
- Enjoy: Savor the luxurious blend of Pumpkin Spice RumChata and Mr Black Coffee Liqueur in this PSL Martini.
With this Pumpkin Spice Latte Martini, you can bring the cozy essence of a fall day to your cocktail hour. The combination of Pumpkin Spice RumChata and Mr Black Coffee Liqueur creates a delicious blend of flavors, making this martini the perfect addition to Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving, or any fall happy-hour. Cheers!