Indulge your taste buds with a Salted Caramel White Russian, a sumptuous twist on the classic cocktail. This luxurious concoction blends smooth vodka and rich coffee liqueur with the sweet sophistication of salted caramel. Crowned with a velvety pour of half-and-half or cream, it delivers a creamy, dreamy sip that's both decadent and comforting.
- 2oz vodka
- 1oz coffee liqueur (e.g., Mr Black or Kahlúa)
- 1 oz salted caramel liqueur
- 2oz half-and-half or heavy cream
- Ice cubes
- Caramel syrup (for drizzling, optional)
- Flaky sea salt (for garnish, optional)
- Add Ice: Fill your glass with ice cubes.
- Pour Vodka and Coffee Liqueur: In your prepared glass, pour in the vodka and coffee liqueur.
- Add Salted Caramel Liqueur: Pour in the salted caramel liqueur. This adds rich and sweet flavor with a hint of saltiness.
- Pour Half-and-Half or Cream: Add the half-and-half or cream to the glass. This will give your Salted Caramel White Russian a creamy and smooth texture.
- Stir Well: Use a stirrer or a long spoon to mix all the ingredients thoroughly. Make sure the flavors are well combined.
- Optional Caramel Drizzle and Salt: If you want an extra touch of flavor, drizzle a bit of caramel syrup over the top of the drink and then sprinkle a bit of flaky sea salt over it.
- Enjoy: Sip and savor your delicious Salted Caramel White Russian. The combination of the caramel, coffee, and cream creates a delightful and indulgent flavor profile.