It's time to transition your cocktail lineup to embrace to rich and warm flavors of fall. One classic cocktail that easily transitions into fall is the whiskey sour. Elevate this timeless classic with a touch of autumn magic with our Spiced Bourbon Sour recipe.
- 2 oz bourbon (we recommend Local's Angel's Envy barrel pick)
- 3 oz apple cider
- Juice of one lemon
- Pinch of pumpkin pie spice
- Combine your bourbon, apple cider, lemon juice, and pumpkin pie spice in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well for 15-20 seconds to ensure ingredients are well mixed and the drink is perfectly chilled.
- Using a strainer, pour your mixture into a cocktail glass filled with ice.
- Sprinkle a dash of pumpkin pie spice on top for a festive touch.
In trading out whiskey for bourbon, this classic drink takes on an all-new depth of flavor that's only enhanced by the crisp apple cider and lemon juice. Sip, savor, and celebrate the fall season with this cozy twist on a classic cocktail. Cheers!